For Designer Cookies, Biscuits & Cakes
• Mixing: It starts with flour cleaning with the help of manual Sifter. Flour is then collected in Planetary Mixer bowl and then weighed. All ingredient are then added in bowl. Ingredients like flour, sugar (grinded), fat, salt, yeast, etc. These are added in std proportion as per requirement. After addition of all ingredients bowl is moved to mixer where mixing is done. Water is added in different quantities. Mixing time depends on quality of flour. General mixing time can vary from 12-15 min. Under mixing process over mixing can have direct impact on dough consistency. Dough quality can be checked with stretching the dough.
• Cookies / Wire cut Design: After Mixing the dough is placed inside hopper of Cookies Drop Machine where the dough gets divided automatically into equally weighted & design cookie / wirecut over baking tray.
• Baking: The ready Cookies / Wire cut over baking tray is set to get baked with the help of Rotary Rack Oven for 15-20 mins.
• Dispatch: After the baking of Cookies / Wire cut they are now set to cool down to start with packing & then dispatch process.
For Bread, Bun, Pao & Toast
• Mixing: It starts with sifting flour with help of vibratory sifter. Flour is then collected in bowl and then weighed. All ingredient are then added in bowl. Ingredients like flour, sugar,fat ,salt, yeast, improver, etc. These are added in std proportion as per requirement .
After addition of all ingredients bowl is moved to mixer where mixing is done. Water is added in different quantities. Mixing time depends on quality of flour. General mixing time can vary from 3-12 min .
Under mixing process over mixing can have direct impact on dough consistency. Dough quality can be checked with stretching the dough.
• Forming: On completion of mixing dough bowl is lifted through tilting Dough Bowl Hoist and from the hoist bowl is tilted so as dough goes into hopper of Divider Hopper .
• Divider: At Divider Dough is cut into two equal dough piece. Its a mechanical device which uses a common crank to cut, push and drop dough piece through divider to conveyor. Volume of the dough piece can be adjusted at divider.
• Rounder: At rounder the divided dough is rounded equally. Its a mechanical device which runs on a single motor at high speed. The dough spins inside the machine bowl and get a round ball shape.
• Interproffer: Dough pieces are then transferred to racks of Interproffer. Here dough piece are allowed to travel for 5-6 min. This helps in relaxation of dough as it would have stress due to mechanical action on it at divider.
• Moulder: From Interproffer the dough ball moves to Moulder which is a mechanical device on which dough piece takes flatten shape. It has three set of rollers from where dough passes at high speed. Basic function of Moulder remove gas from dough piece.
• Pressure Board: Dough piece are turned and fed into pressure board where it takes cylindrical shape .Air is passed through the board .
• Final Proffer: These dough pieces are then carried to platform where these loaves are twisted and kept in moulds, loaves are twisted as per wt required like 400 gms or 800gms loaves. Moulds are greased prior to lobes being put into. Final Proffer has arrangement for steam which spreads uniformly in entire chamber and create humidity to get maximum of yeast activity.
• Baking: Mould with dough covered with lids are placed in racks of Rotary Rack Oven/Swing Tray Oven. (They are developed from steam which has been treated with at Final Proffer) These are then allowed to travel in baking zones at high temperature inside.
• Depanner: Baked loaves in moulds are then passed through Depanner where loaves are taken out of Moulds and placed on racks. Which are then stationed in trolleys for cooling tunnel process.
• Cooling Tunnel: After the Depanner process the trolleys are moved inside the Cooling Tunnel for loaves to come to ambient in temperature.
• Slicing: After passing through Cooling Tunnel the loaves are then passed on to High Speed Bread Slicer. These slicers has sharp blades and no of blades are as per no of slice required.
• Packing: Sliced loaves are then packed in poly bags with codes and price. Automated bagging machines are also available where bagging is automated but most popular method is to pack manually.
• Dispatch: Bread is now ready for dispatch process.